In the cover story, read about Executive Director Dudley Brown's visit to Washington D.C., where he met with pro-gun hero, Congressman Paul Broun (R-GA).
Other stories in the Spring issue include:
- News on Hillary Clinton's support for the U.N. Small Arms Treaty
- Guest columnist Steve Bierfeldt's essay on "What politics is really about"
- State Gun Rights news update
- Analysis of the Supreme Court hearing in the McDonald v. Chicago case.
- Firearms now allowed in National Parks
- NAGR Range Bag, a new regular column I'm authoring, centering on guns, shooting and hunting.
Director of Operations
National Association for Gun Rights