Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chuck Baldwin

Voters Ready For Baldwin

June 9, 2008

Voters Ready For Baldwin
June 9, 2008
Sixty-seven percent (67%) of voters say the federal government is now a special interest group that looks out primarily for its own interests*
An unprecedented number of Americans have concluded that the two major parties have morphed into one entity which exists to advance what is essentailly the same [...]

Baldwin: Antidote To Voter Discontent

May 30, 2008

A Zogby poll shows 42% said McCain “will never” get their support.

Fox Elections Poll Results

May 27, 2008

Would you ever vote for a third-party presidential candidate? Fox poll results!

If I Were President

May 26, 2008

Due to my frequent criticisms of President George W. Bush, I am often asked what I would do if I were President of these United States. This column will serve as an attempt to answer that question.

Open Borders Prove “War on Terror” is Superficial

May 23, 2008

The American people were led to believe that America’s fine men and women in uniform were sent halfway around the world to Iraq and Afghanistan to fight a “war on terror.”

Our Military Need Support, Not Empty Rhetoric

May 21, 2008

As we approach Memorial Day, we can anticipate the usual speeches and photo stunts from various and sundry politicos, each of them touting their heartfelt “support” for America’s men and women in uniform. I submit that much of this political grandstanding is merely empty rhetoric.

Three Peas in a Pod

I realize that is extremely difficult for some people to think outside the box. The vast majority of people are prone to be followers, to “go with the flow,” to follow the path of least resistance. This appears to be the nature of human nature.

Birds of a Feather

There is an old adage that, for the most part, has proven itself to be true: “Birds of a feather flock together.” In other words, one can discern much about a person by the company he or she keeps. Accordingly, here is a sample of the quirky company of Senator John McCain.

Strictly Personal

Since I just celebrated my 56th birthday (on May 3), it is time for my annual “Strictly Personal” column. I think it only fair that readers should have an opportunity to learn a little something about the person who writes the words they read. Today’s column is designed with that goal in mind.
I was born [...]

No comments: